Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Feds and Lawyers

I started at the beginning of the Prenup from Hell today to add the descriptions to the penthouse and other places. I was happily reading along until I hit a sentence that made no sense to me what-so-ever. I have no idea what it meant. I have no idea what it was there for, and I have no idea how I missed it the past 3 times that I've gone over the chapter. My Beta Team missed it too, and usually they catch all the weird stuff. But not this one sentence. I should have saved it and pasted it on my desktop with a note to NEVER do that again. And before you ask, I didn't save it, so I can't show it to you.

I'm over half way through book 1 in the series, and the plot bunnies for book 2 are popping up. I already had the basic premise figured out, but now Des wants an FBI team ala Mulder and Scully to investigate him. This might have been influenced by me rewatching the X-Files from the very beginning for the first time in years, but I think it'd be a great idea for book 2. I might see if I can introduce the agents at the end of book 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment