Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Blog

I think it's only fair that my first post on my new Blogger blog is about the frustration I just dealt with trying to set up something on Wordpress. I have avoided WP for years, preferring to build my webpages using html and css. I tried to install WP on my hosting site for one of my dotcoms, but since the site already has things uploaded to it I got an error.

I think that error saved me a ton of grief. Why learn to deal with WP when I already know how Blogger works, right?

I'm going to attempt to post here at least once a week. We'll see how that goes. My writing is going well, and right now I'm trying to decide if I want to keep using this name for my m/m writing or create another pseudonym. I really like being Lee Jay Stura. If it weren't such a pain in the ass, I'd have my name legally changed to it. Oh well it's not a decision that I have to make anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment